sobota, 2 maja 2020

TIME FLIES

Hello everybody
Can you feel the sun is coming out...
Butterflies are flying around...
I love this time of the year...

Time is flying fast and sometimes slow
like butterflies go from one flower to another


So what better way then to combine them, 
which SnipArt did in a amazing MDF clock !!!

I added some decoupage paper from Finnabair on it and 
over that some liquid acrylics..

I loved the way the butterflies are flying away
 like they fly out of our universe
So I added some planets and Zodiac Signs


I colored the signs and planets with distress Oxide ink to blend them in


I hope you got inspired by this design
If you look at the webshop you will see that there is also 
a Steampunk and a Cat design clock

See you next time, stay save

products I used:



                                           snipart.pl/zegar-z-motylami-baza-mdf-p-971.html         


                                                    snipart.pl/reach-for-the-stars-gwiazdozbior-p-1347.html


                                                   snipart.pl/reach-for-the-stars-ziemia-i-ksiezyce-zestaw-p-1349.html


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz