piątek, 14 sierpnia 2020

MECHANICAL LADY

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to the universe of Snip Art and its wonderful chipboards. 

Today I bring you a new collaboration within the design team.

This time I have created a tag inside a canvas.




I have created a diagonal background for the canvas with texture and color and on it I have placed my tag in which I have created this "mechanical lady".

I have created the background of the tag with the chipboard supports, because here nothing is thrown away 😉.



For the composition of the tag I have used a small tag (to which I have given texture and color), a mannequin from the "Vintage Boutique" collection and gears from the "Industrial Factory" collection.



To complete my composition, molds, metallic elements, transparent wings, touches of glitter ...










Snip Art Products Used



I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry DC 🖤


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz