sobota, 21 listopada 2020

I Want to Stay Here Mixed Media Layout

 Hi there Snip Art lovers, Farrel here and today I am sharing a summer themed mixed media layout. Here in Australia it's almost summer and as a family we love going to the beach and to go fishing. Here is my layout using a few of the amazing Snip Art collections.


I used the Anchor stencil with some modeling paste on the background along with some stamps. Then used Distress Oxides to build the background. I also coloured my background chipboard, Ships wheels and crab using the distress oxides along with both metallique and matte waxes.


The compass chipboard I painted with black gesso and then used metallique wax to highlight. For the title piece I used acrylic paint and then inked around the edges.



Snip Art Products Used








Thanks for dropping by xx











1 komentarz:

  1. I am glad that I came across your article. I'm learning a lot from here. Keep us updated by sharing more such blogs.
    visit site

    OdpowiedzUsuń