wtorek, 30 czerwca 2020

FILE CABINET MDF


Cześć!
Witam w świecie SnipArt na końcu czerwca. Przychodzę do Was z moim kursem.

Hi! 
Welcome to the Snip Art universe, to end the month of June I bring you my monthly tutorial.



Użyłam do niego szafeczki MDF (która niedługo wróci na stronę) i tekturek z kolekcji "Industrial Factory". Wykorzystałam też elementy metalowe, którym nadałam rdzawy efekt, co podkreśla industrialny charakter pracy.

For this tutorial I have used a filing cabinet MDF base (pending to upload to the web) and chipboards from the "Industrial Factory" collection, I have also used metallic elements that have been given a rust effect to achieve that industrial style that I like it so much.


Szafeczkę pokryłam papierami i nadałam jej efekt rdzy różnymi pastami. 

I have covered my filing cabinet with papers and I have given it rust effect with different pastes.





Na moim kanale youtube znajdziecie kurs. Oto link.
On my YouTube channel you can see the video of the tutorial, I leave it here.




Snip Art Products Used


I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz