piątek, 19 czerwca 2020

SPECIAL DAY

Hi! Welcome one more day to the Snip Art universe!



Today I come with a project somewhat different from my style, today is my father's birthday and I have prepared this project with a photo of my son.

The colors are not the most common in me but I have loved to get out of my comfort zone and use this palette.



I have used some chipboards that are not yet on the web, but I leave you a photo, Marta is with the change of web and some are missing to upload.


The collections that I have used are "Beauty in the Dark", "Behind the Door" and "Mandalas Dreams", at the end of the post I will leave you the link to all the chipboards.

On a cardboard I have created my project and the base is a wooden support, I have added volume with paper cutouts and with chipboards.










Snip Art Products Used

BEHIND THE DOOR COLLECTION


MANDALAS DREAMS COLLECTION


The rest of the chipboards can be seen in the photo that I have put above.

I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz