sobota, 12 grudnia 2020

Far Far Away Altered Clipboard

Hello there Snip Art Fans!!! Farrel here to share another mixed media project with you all. 

Now that we are into December, usually we would be planning trips to spend with family and friends for Christmas but unfortunately with the situation that a lot of us are in, that's just not possible.... and that's where I got my inspiration from for this project. I miss not being able to travel and thought the next best thing would be to create a project about travel instead.


I bought the clipboard from a dollar store and used a wood grain tool for the background. I stenciled the background using modeling paste and Snip Art's Text stencil. I then applied Gold Crackle Paste and let dry.


I painted all my chipboard pieces with 3 acrylic paint colours - Cream, Red and Blue. I then adhered them to my clipboard. I also painted the metal clip with cream paint.


Once the glue had dried, I than covered the whole project with Vintage Paste and using a baby wipe, I very gently wiped away the paste until I was happy with the result. To finish off the project I added a metal embellishment to the clip.

Snip Art Products Used












I hope you like my project and I look forward to bringing you my next project soon xx









1 komentarz: