czwartek, 23 maja 2019

sewing tag by Sandra Bernard

HI lovers of snipart ;-)

It's Sandra today to show you a vintage tag about sewing. My first passion is scrapbooking but I have to say that I have a second one, sewing. I've been sewing since I was a little girl and I'd given upon this passion for over 15years. I've recently rediscovered the desire to get back on it. 

So, Snip art have some beautiful chipbord about the subject, I wanted to make a tag for my sewing room's door. I use lot of laces to make a vintage looking. and add some ink on the background. I decided to let the chipbords nude to get this same effect. 

here we are...



I used:









some closes up:





and the final place



thanks a lot 
hope you like it

see you soon 
san xx


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz