niedziela, 30 czerwca 2019

Mixed Media Deep Sea Panel by Phoebe Tonosaki 30.06


Witajcie Kochani!
Wiem, że czekacie na letnie projekty i oto są.
To moja inspiracja dla SnipArt

Hello dear ! I know you have been waiting for a Summer theme project
and here you are !
This is my DT Inspiration for Snip Art


Jeśli mam być szczera, to rzadko robię prace letnie, plażowe lub morskie, ponieważ zazwyczaj nie są to dla mnie inspirujące tematy, ale tym razem chciałam rzucić sobie wyzwanie. Rezultat pozytywnie mnie zaskoczył.

To be honest, I rarely do any Summer, beach or sea theme project.
because I usually feel very uninspired on those topic.
but this time I decided to challenge myself and make one.
The result is surprisingly good and fulfilling !


...więc postanowiłam zrobić z niego warsztat. Szczegółowe informacje znajdziecie na mojej stronie warsztatowej
Użyłam mnóstwa pięknych tematycznych tekturek morskich. Listę znajdziecie na końcu posta. Dodałam też muszelki, które pomalowałam produktami Lindy's Gang.

so I decided to do a class on this project. 
For further information please see my Class page.

I have used a lot of the beautiful sea theme chipboard fm Snip Art
The list will be at the end of this post.
I also added seashell painted by Lindy's Gang on the back,
together with driftwood as texture.



I also used a huge amount of scrapbooking paper.
including the big piece in the middle, 
and many other small cut up area around the whole piece.


I have used these chipboard ,
please click the link to see the products.






I hope you like this project and find it inspiring !!
(cos this is literally my first summer/sea/beach project ever !!)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz