wtorek, 23 lipca 2019

Altered Wooden Slice Tutorial by Phoebe Tonosaki



Witajcie Kochani, 
Dzisiaj mam dla Was prosty kurs na alterowany plaster drewna w ramach DT SnipArt.

Najpierw wybrałam steampunkowe MDFy i tekturki i dodałam je na mojej drewnianej bazie. Listę SnipArtowych produktów znajdziecie na dole posta. 


Hello dearies,
today I have an easy tutorial for you to make this Altered wooden slice
as my DT project for Snip Art.

First, I selected multiple Steampunk style MDF and chipboard and 
added on the top of the wooden slice.
The list of Snip art products I used will be at the bottom of this post.


Następnie dodałam pastę strukturalną i mikrokulki tu i tam.
then I added texture paste and micro beads on random area.


Następnie lekko pocieniowałam gessem, ale nie za wiele by nie pokryć naturalnego koloru drewna. 

after that, lightly gesso over it. 
But not too much to cover all the wood natural color.


Następnie użyłam mgiełek Lindy's Gang by dodać koloru: Cocoa Bean Copper i Prima Donna Purple. 

then I simply used a variety of Lindy's Gang spray to add colors 
Spray - Cocoa Bean Copper/ Prima Donna Purple



These are the chippie and MDF I have used 



thank you for reading !


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz