niedziela, 26 maja 2019

Crystal Magic Wands by Phoebe Tonosaki


Witajcie!
Dziś swoją inspiracją świętuję również swoje urodziny, które wypadają dzisiaj. 

hello all, my last DT inspiration for May is a birthday celebration for myself,
which is today.


Stworzyłam dwie kryształowe magiczne różdżki i kryształowy słoik. 

I have created two crystal magic wands,
and a magic crystal jar.



Gdy patrzę wstecz na ten rok to był magiczny i pełen cudów. Chciałam oddać te wszystkie cuda tworząc dekoracje z tekturek SnipArt. 

Looking back to my journey  this year, it has been magical and full of wonders.
I have tried to express these wonders with Snip Art chipboard being 
the decorative elements.


Różne typy kryształów stworzyłam z żywicy i mgiełek Lindy's. Cała aranżacja zdjęcia zawiera różne moje ulubione produkty. Rośliny, dawną architekturę, tajemniczość i magię. 
Zachęcam Was do powiększenia zdjęć by lepiej odczuć tę atmosferę. 

The different type of crystal are made with resin mixing with Lindy's Gang sprays
The whole set up of this photo shot also contains all the elements that I love.
Stationery, plant, life, ancient architecture, mysterious being and magic.
I encourage you to zoom in to see all the details and the whole atmosphere.





Nie mogę się doczekać co myślicie o mojej pracy. Dziękuję, że byliście ze mną przez ostatni rok <3 

I am looking forward to hear how you think about this project.
Please drop me a few words !!
THANK YOU guys for being with me for the past year.
please keep on supporting me <3


these are the Snip Art products I used here.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz