piątek, 28 czerwca 2019

An Anchor by Olga Heldwein

 Today I have for you some holiday vibes. 
I created sea-themed decor with using large MDF anchor base .
As decorations I used mixture of chipboard from Tropical Adventure collection - whole collection is just made for all holiday themed projects. 
My version is quite steampunk and dark but same project would look lovely in shabby version if that is more your cup of tea.

 Hej wszystkim ! dziś mam dla was projekt w wakacyjnym klimacie.
Przygotowałam alterowaną kotwice. Wykorzystałam duża bazę MDF i rozmaite tekturki z kolekcji Tropical Adventure - która jest wprost stworzona do wakacyjnych projektów i morskich klimatów.




Użyłam / I Used 
TA - Kotwica / Anchor - mdf  Up In The Air - Róża wiatrów - zestaw 3szt.  Tropical Adventure - Ramka z muszelkami / Frame with seashells - warstwowa KOŁO     Tropical Adventure - Stery / Rudders

Olga

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz