sobota, 11 lipca 2020

Find Your Own Way

Witajcie
Przygotowałam dzisiaj kartkę dla mojego DT. 

Hello all,
I made a card for my design team project today.


Uwielbiam kolekcję Jolly Roger i użyłam róży wiatrów jako głównego punktu mojej pracy

I just love the new Jolly Roger collection and I used the
Wind Rose shaker to be in the spotlight.



Użyłam papierów Stamperii do wykonania kartki oraz tuszy distress na tekturkach. Wewnątrz shakera jest kompas.

I used paper from Stamperia for the card
and distress ink for on the chipboard
on the inside of the shaker I have used the compass big set.



Świetnie się je warstwuje by uzyskać przestrzenność.
Użyłam też pudru Glaze na tuszu Vintage photo by był bardziej błyszczący.

Myślę, że moja kartka nadaje się na wiele różnych okazji.

They are awesome to layer and make it really 3d
I used the glace embossing powder on top of the vintage photo ink,
to make it more shiny.

We all need to find our own way in this world and
I think this card can be for so many occasions.


have a great day !!


  


Products used:



1 komentarz: