sobota, 18 lipca 2020

The Journey Art Journal Page

Hi there everyone, Farrel here to share with you all my latest art journal page. Please feel free to click on the process video below to see my process.


I used Distress Oxide Sprays for my background and a Map stamp by Darkroom Door
The papers I have used are by Stamperia - Around the World.

I embossed on Snip Art's packaging using Sizzix Foundary 3D Texture Embossing folder and used Distress Oxides and inks to cover.


I covered my Up In The Air Frame with Sepia Archival Ink as well as the Balloon. I kept the Rose of Winds compass raw and adhered to the balloon. For the Globe chipboard, I sprayed with Distress Oxides.



Snip Art Products Used





I hope you enjoyed my video and blog post, take care xx






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz