wtorek, 13 sierpnia 2019

MDF Frame -Lost In Darkness by Katja

Witajcie!
Uwielbiam ramki, zawijasy i detale. Tha shadowboxowa ramka MDF z kolekcji Baroque Garden jest po prostu wspaniała. Pomalowałam ją by nadać jej klimat vintage. Matowa ramka z lekkim połyskująco-złotym wnętrzem. Centralnym punktem mojej kompozycji jest balon z Up in the Air.

Hello! I just love frames with swirls and details. The shadowbox/frame in MDF - Baroque Garden is just gorgeous. I have painted and given it a vintage touch. Matt frame with glossy, golden inside.
In focus, I have Up in the Air Ballon.










There is a video for you. Here you can follow my process, please let me know what you think.



Snipart products used:









                                                   Thank you for stopping by. Xoxo Katja

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz