sobota, 12 października 2019

Inside a minialbum by Katja Joulak


Witajcie,
W moim ostatnim poście obiecałam Wam pokazać środek mojego minialbumu. Tym razem wydrukowałam moje letnie zdjęcia i uporzadkowałam je. Mój album jest gotowy na zdjęcia. Mnóstwo tekturek i ozdób w letnim klimacie.

Hello there!
 I promised last time here on the blog,  to show you the inside my minialbum. This time of year I print my summer photos and organize them. My album is ready for my photos. A lot of chipboard goodies in the summer theme.


Strony z tekturkami, ramkami i letnimi detalami i szczegóły podróży. Na niektórych stronach użyłam też masek.  

Pages with chipboards with frames and summer details, and travel details.
Even on some pages, I use stencils.







Chipboard used:

See you soon again.
xoxo Katja

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz