piątek, 14 lutego 2020

Lagoon of Dreams Altered Hoop by Farrel


Witajcie, Tu Farrel, by podzielić się z Wami moją pierwszą pracą dla SnipArt. Jestem fanką wszystkiego co plażowe, więc kiedy otrzymałam moją paczkę DT i zobaczyłam niezwykłą kolekcję Tropical Adventure, wiedziałam co z tego zrobię.

Hi Everyone, Farrel here to share with you all my first Design Team project for SnipArt. I am a huge lover of anything beachy so when I received my Design Team box and saw the amazing Tropical Adventure collection, I knew I just had to create with it.



W moim tamborku wykorzystałam siatkę i pastę strukturalną, białe gesso i pastę z efektem patyny. Pokryłam także patyną dwie muszelki.

I used some netting in my embroidery hoop and used texture paste, white gesso and Patina Effect Paste. I also covered the 2 seashells with the patina effect paste.


Wykorzystałam magicale od Lindy's Stamp Gang na moich tekturkach i użyłam także metalicznych farb od Finnabair na rozgwiazdce. 

I used an assortment of Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals on my chipboard pieces and I also used Finnabair's Metallique Acrylic Paint on the starfish. 



Products Used:




I hope you like my project and I look forward to sharing my next project with you all real soon
xx





1 komentarz: