sobota, 21 marca 2020

Life is a beach altered anchor

Hi Everyone, Farrel here to share my latest project with you all. When I received my DT box 2 months ago I was super excited when I saw the MDF anchor and have been busting at the seams to create something with it......so here is my project.


For the base I used a texture paste and chalk acrylic paint to create a rusty effect. I added some fish netting and art stones as well.


I used the same paints to cover the seashell frame, rudder, title and compass with feather. The octopus I used archival ink in mermaid lagoon and vintage photo.


I inked around the edges of the anchor using Ground Espresso Archival ink and dry brushed the netting with white gesso.

Snip Art Products






I hope you enjoyed my project and thank you for dropping in xx





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz