piątek, 5 czerwca 2020

CANVAS STEAMPUNK "LIVE IN THE MOMENT"


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj przychodzę z nową inspiracją dla DT SnipArt.

Mój pierwszy projekt czerwcowy to blejtram z kolekcją "Industrial Factory" i "Up in the Air"

Hi! 

Today I come with a new entry within the Snip Art design team!

My first project in June is a Steampunk canvas style, with the collections "Industrial Factory" and "Up in the Air"



Użyłam różnych produktów dla uzyskania tekstury oraz papierów by dodać pracy przestrzenności.
I have used different products to get texture and papers to give more volume to the project.



And the chipboards from the collections that I mentioned before, which are perfect for this project.









Products:

INDUSTRIAL FACTORY COLLECTION


UP IN THE AIR COLLECTION



I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz