piątek, 18 września 2020

INDUSTRIAL BOX

Hi guys! welcome to the universe of Snip Art.

Today I bring you another inspiration project with its wonderful chipboards, I have used the Industrial Factory, Jolly Roger and Baroque Garden collections.

I have altered a box giving it an industrial look, I love this style, pipes, gears, rust ...



Next to the chipboards I have put flowers, metal elements, paper, even a light bulb.



I show you photos of how the sides of the box have been.





 love the result and it is that this time I have not left my comfort zone, those of you who follow me know that in the dark, industrial and steampunk style is where I find myself most comfortable.

Snip Art Products Used

BAROQUE GARDEN COLLECTION


JOLLY ROGER COLLECTION


INDUSTRIAL FACTORY COLLECTION




And new releases that you will be able to find on the web very soon.






I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry DC 🖤





1 komentarz:

  1. Great Post! I really appreciate the detail you went into and enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing this useful article.
    visit site

    OdpowiedzUsuń