sobota, 19 września 2020

Always and Forever Mixed Media Canvas

 Hi there everyone, Farrel here to share with you all my second project for the month. Today is my wedding anniversary so I thought it would be nice to create a project using a photo of my husband and I on our wedding day 12 years ago.


On the canvas I used Art Alchemy Waxes over black gesso. The flowers are a mixture of 49 and Market and Prima. I used a gold paint to brush the petals. 


I cut up 2 pieces of the Wall #2 chipboard and covered with wax in gold and matte white. The Half Round Shutters chipboard I painted with a navy acrylic paint and also used waxes.


On the Ivy I lightly covered with a gold acrylic paint to help tie in with the gold on the flowers.

Snip Art Products Used






Thanks for stopping by xx





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz