niedziela, 28 kwietnia 2019

Mixed Media Antique Rustic Drawers by Phoebe Tonosaki


    

  

Witajcie!
Dzisiaj dzielę się moim gigantycznym projektem DT.

Jeśli mnie znacie, wiecie, że jestem maniaczką szufladek.
Uwielbiam wszelkie szufladki.
Kiedy zobaczyłam te ze sklepu Snip Art, po prostu musiałam je ozdobić. 

Hello ! 
today I am sharing this GIANT project with you as my DT project!!

if you know me, you may already knew that I am a Drawer manic !!
I love anything drawers !
so when I saw this in the Snip Art store,
I just had to get it !!


W komplecie są wszystkie potrzebne części do budowy. Mimo, że konstrukcja jest tekturkowa, jest bardzo stabilna. 

It comes with all the necessarily parts to build it.
although it is made with chipboard,
but after you assembled it, 
it is quite steady.



Szufladki są z 4 stron, co w sumie daje ich aż 24.  Trochę mi zajęło złożenie ich do kupy, ale podoba mi się ostateczny efekt. 

There are four sides of this drawer set.
Total 24 of the drawers.
so it was a long process to make it
but I enjoyed envision how it will turn out when it finished.



Użyłam rdzawej pasty ze wszystkich stron, dzięki temu mój regał wygląda jak stara komoda biblioteczna.

Mam wiele zdjęć tego projektu, bo bardzo mi się podoba ze wszystkich stron. 

I used rust paste to paint all the sides and drawers.
cos I have it looks like the ancient catalog drawers in the library 
that we used to go.

I have many photos for this project 
because I think it looks very very awesome
fm ALL angles 😆😆😁😁








This is the Snip Art giant drawers set I have used ! 
check it out !



Thank you for your support !


4 komentarze: