czwartek, 13 sierpnia 2020

Kartka z wakacji / Holiday card

Witajcie,

mamy obecnie lato i czas wakacji. To najlepszy moment na stworzenie kartki w klimacie wakacyjnym.


Hello,

we currently have summer and vacation time. This is the best time to create a holiday-themed card.




Wybrałem papiery w morskiej tematyce. Stworzyłem na bazie cztery warstwy używając papierów. Na tak przygotowanej kartce zacząłem tworzyć kompozycję z tekturek i papierowych elementów.


I chose papers on the maritime theme. I created four layers on the basis using papers. On a card prepared in this way, I started to create a composition of chipboards and paper elements.









Wybrałem tekturki z kolekcji "Jolly Roger" oraz napis z kolekcji "Tropical Adventure". Tekturki pozostawiłem w kolorze naturalnym, ale napis pokolorowałem tuszem i pokryłem glossy accents.

I chose chipboards from the "Jolly Roger" collection and the inscription from the "Tropical Adventure" collection. I left the chipboards in a natural color, but I colored the inscription with ink and covered it with glossy accents.








Produkty: / Products:





Pozdrawiam,

Regards,


Dawid




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz