piątek, 28 sierpnia 2020

MEMORIES BOX

Hi everyone! 

Back to you with a new inspiration post for the Snip Art design team.

On this occasion I have altered a box of chocolates (they were delicious😜) in soft tones, it is not the usual thing in me as you well know, but it is for a special occasion, soon my mother has her birthday and in this box will go the gift that her I will do.


I have created my composition in the center of the box, giving it texture with gauze and chipboard in the background, the word Memories as the protagonist and the flowers with leaves and feathers accompanying it.


In this photo you can see the chipboards that I have used, they are ideal and very versatile to create great projects.



As you can see, I have gone to very soft tones, turquoise, yellow, green and give it a touch of freshness.
Lately I am unrecognizable! 🙄😜


Snip Art Products Used



I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry DC 🖤


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz