piątek, 15 marca 2019

Love with Dragonfly

Cześć,

na dzisiaj zrobiłem kartkę w pięknej niebiesko brązowej kolorystyce.Główną ozdobę stanowi na niej ramka z nowej kolekcji "Baroque Garden".

Hello,

for today I prepared the card in beautiful brown and blue colors. The main decoration is a frame from "Baroque Garden" collection.





Napis oraz ramkę pomalowałem brązowym tuszem kreślarskim. Po wyschnięciu skleiłem obie części ramki. Następnie wierzchni element ramki oraz napis pokryłem glossy accent, co dodało tym elementom nieco połysku.

The word and both part of frame I colored with brown water ink. When this chipboards was dry I glued two part of frame together. In next step I covered top part of frame and the word with glossy accent.


Na ramce umieściłem delikatną kompozycję z kwiatów i sizalu oraz ważkę, którą pokryłem granatowym proszkiem do embossingu. Całość uzupełniłem perełkami w płynie.

On the frame I added a composition with flowers and sisal fiber. I added a dragonfly too. I covered them with blue embossing powder. The last touch was adding a few drops from liquid pearls.





Produkty: / Products:


Uściski,

Hugs,

Dawid


2 komentarze: