niedziela, 31 marca 2019

Mixed Media Magical ATC by Phoebe Tonosaki


Witajcie kreatywni przyjaciele, 
Dzisiaj przychodzę do Was z zestawem ATC. 

Muszę przyznać, że zawsze unikałam ATC bo nie czułam się pewnie z tak malutką powierzchnią, ale mimo to zakochałam się w ATC coins.
Zaczęłam również eksperymenty z ATC. 

Dear crafty friends,
today I have a set of ATC to share with you !

I have to admit,
I was always avoiding ATC because I wasn't really sure what to do with such a small surface.
but ever since I fell in love with ATCoin,
I started trying to make ATC as well.



Zrobiłam trzy różne, ale z tej samej serii. Pierwszy jest pionowy. Użyłam pięknej kolekcji Mandala Dreams by stworzyć magiczny klimat. 

I made three separate but still the same group ATC this time.
The first one is a vertical.
I used the beautiful Mandalas Dreams series to create 

the magical atmosphere.


Następnie poziome. Możecie obejrzeć wszystkie użyte produkty na dole posta. 

Then a horizontal.
You can see the list of Snip Art products I used at the bottom of this post.



Pokolorowałam je na niebiesko, fioletowo i złoto.
Który Wam się najbardziej podoba?
I colored them in blue , purple and gold.
Which one do you like the best ?








Thank you so much for reading.
I welcome any feedback fm YOU !
Phoebe Tonosaki


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz