wtorek, 19 maja 2020

Altered Mini Suitcase


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj mam dla Was kurs jak przygotować małą walizeczkę. Na końcu tego wpisu znajdziecie kurs filmowy.

Hi Everyone, today for my tutorial I am sharing a mini suitcase I altered. There is a process video at the end of the blog if you would like to watch.


Zaczęłam od przycięcia ozdobnej tekturki do odpowiedniego rozmiaru i zaaplikowałam płynną farbę akrylową Finnabair w kolorze Burnt Sienna. 

I started by cutting my background ornamental chipboard to size and applied Finnabair's liquid acrylic paint in Burnt Seinna.


Trybiki są zembossowane pudrem WOW w kolorze Weathered Gold. Pomalowałam pierwszą warstwę balona tą samą farbą i następnie puder w kolorze Crusty Copper. 

For the cogs, I heat embossed the cogs with WOW embossing powder Weathered Gold. I painted the first layer of the balloon with liquid acrylic paint in Burnt Seinna and then heat embossed the top layer with WOW embossing powder Crusty Copper.


Tytuł i kompas są pokryte tuszem Distress Oxide w kolorze Faded Jeans, Strzałka z piórkami i ramka znaczek pokryłam kolorem Old Paper. 

I covered the title and compass chipboard with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. The feather arrow and frame stamp chipboard I covered with Old Paper Distress Oxide ink.


Użyłam też matowego wosku Finnabair w kolorze Rusty Red i Rusty Brown na zewnętrznej powierzchni walizki by ją postarzyć. 

I used Finnabair's Matte Wax in Rusty Red and Rusty Brown on the outside of the suitcase to age it.


Snip Art Products Used





Thanks for dropping by xx








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz