wtorek, 17 listopada 2020

Winter wonder land

 Hi SnipArt fans,

I made this Winter wonder land for you ,

and gonna tell you how I did that


I am just in love with all those tiny houses, from Little Town.

I started with an old photoframe and made my layout

               

Using cheesecloth to make a mountain landscape behind the house

I worked with powertex to harden the fabric.

Then I positioned it like I wanted.

Putting structure paste on the sides and some resin pourings from moulds.

                


Then I glued the Frosty Moments Icicles on the top of my "landscape" 

and some really tiny ones on the front of the house..

Coloured my house with Liquid acrylics by Finnabair and 

used the snow- and icepaste from stamperia to make a winter landscape.

                 

I put ice- and snowpaste on the fabric in the back and on the icicles .
Some tiny cypresses beside the house and on the side of the frame.
Then I draw thin lines with my gluegun and throw glitter on there when it was still hot
and some snowflakes over the ice-and snowpaste
 

 The last thing I did was putting Mitform Castings stars on the top



I hope you like my project and get inspired by it

warm greetings 


USED PRODUCTS:






1 komentarz:

  1. Wow, this is just a beautiful and amazing project Karin. Love everything about it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń