piątek, 7 września 2018

Steampunk summer


 Dziś mam dla was steampunkowy LO na pożegnanie lata . Wykorzystałam tekturki z kolekcji Tropical Adventure i Up in the air . Obie kojarzą mi se bardzo wakacyjnie a Kompasowy zestaw jest jednym z moim 5 ulubieńców snipartowych .

Today I have steampunky Lo that combines two of my favorite brands. I was working with my paper collections And my favorite chippies. I used some elements from Tropical Adventure and Up in the Air collections . And I would like to mention that compass set is one of my all times favorite pieces I would even say tat its one of top 5 ;).







Supply list:
 Up In The Air - Róża wiatrów - zestaw 3szt. Up In The Air - Kompas z piórkami  Up In The Air - Róża wiatrów   Tropical Adventure - Kotwice / Anchors - zestaw 5szt.  Tropical Adventure - Stery / Rudders

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz