wtorek, 29 stycznia 2019

Steampunk Journey......a travel journal


Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać dziennik podróżny, który wykonałam używając Snipartowych tekturek i masek. Tekturki pochodzą ze świetnej kolekcji Up in The Air. 

Today I want to show you a traveljournal I made using Snipart chipboard and stencils.
The chipboards are from the wonderful Up In The Air collection.



Stworzyłam ten journal na 21 urodziny mojej córki, która uwielbia oglądać świat w stylu studenckim. Przez styl studencki mam na myśli ekonomiczne podróże. 

I made this journal for my 21 year old daughter who loves to see the world, student style.

Student style means that she because it has to be affordable, makes a bit of a Dtour sometimes.

Użyłam chipboardowej bazy na okładce i zrobiłam kolaż w środku. Na zewnątrz użyłam dwóch Snipartowych tekturek i past do efektów.
 Następnym krokiem było dodanie tekturek Up in The Air do kompozycji i mimo, że nie jest to kartka zdecydowałam się użyć shakerboxa. Dodałam też troszkę małych trybików. 

Use the chipboardbase for the front and cover, and made a some collage on the inside.
The outside I used two of the wonderful Snipart stencils, with Betonpaste and Graphitepaste.

Next step was to ad some Up In The Air chipboard to make a composition and even though it is not a card I thought I could use a shaker on it. Even found some tiny gears to put in there.



Ponieważ to steampunkowa okładka, dodałam metalowe odlewy. Jako kolorów użyłam farb metalicznych od Finnabair: deep water, mermaid tail i stempunk copper. 
Na koniec przetarłam nieco woskiem. 

Because it is a steampunkstyle cover I added some metal castings.
For the colouring I used metaliques from Finnabair: deep water, mermaid teal and steampunk copper.
Finishing touch with a little bronze age wax.
Links to the Snipartproducts I have used:



   




Jeżeli podoba Wam się moja praca zapraszam Was do obejrzenia kursu video. 

If you would like to see how I did it, I would love to invite you to see the video I made of the process.







Enjoy, and hope to see you next time



Love Anja


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz