piątek, 11 stycznia 2019

Under the sea


 Today I have for you under sea  inspired violin piece. I took of bunch of chipboards and create background for my elements. All octopus legs I made myself from clay and compose them in my sea composition


Dzisiaj mam dla was podmorskie skrzypce . W tle widac miks tropikalnych tekturek. Tekturki graja tez główna role w kompozycji



I used my own mixed metallic vexes to achieve shiny and metallic look . I find all shiny things mesmerizing and i dig it so much . Glitter and shine are just things that spark joy for me . I also like the idea of octopus arms hugging items It all give a look of old pirate embellishment .


Uzylam mojej ulubionej techniki woskowania Shiny powders dzieki czemu moglam idealnie dobrac kolory . Odnóza ośmiorciny ukleilam sama z masy I calość szalenie mi sie podoba bardzo lubie tego rodzaju kompozycje - troche abstrakcyjne






 Tropical Adventure - Muszelki / Shells - zestaw Tropical Adventure - Ramka z muszelkami / Frame with seashells - warstwowa KOŁO MDF baza - Skrzypce  Tropical Adventure - Stery / Rudders Tropical Adventure - Kotwica ażurowa / Openwork anchor    Up In The Air - Róża wiatrów - zestaw 3szt.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz