piątek, 21 lutego 2020

CREATE SPECIAL MOMENTS


Witam Was ponownie!
Dzisiaj przychodzę z inspiracją dla SnipArt!

Stworzyłam taga 4" na 8" z tekturkami z kolekcji "Up in the Air" i Industrial Factory.

Hi again, everybody!
Today I come with a new entry for Snip Art!

I have created a 4"x8" tag with chipboards from the collections, "Up in the Air" and "Industrial Factory"


W tle wykorzystałam maskę z "Industrial Factory" z motywem zegarów oraz pastę i embossing. 

For the base, paper with stencil of "Industrial Factory" of clocks with texture paste and embossing.



Następnie stworzyłam moją kompozycję z różnych tekturek, nadając im efekt oksydacji i trochę blasku woskami. 

And then I created my composition with the different chipboards, which I have given them an oxide effect and some shine with waxes.








Products:




I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz