wtorek, 4 lutego 2020

STEAMPUNK BOOKCOVER by Crea Reed


Witajcie wszyscy,
To moja kolej by zainspirować Was niezwykłymi produktami od SnipArt.
No cóż, nie jest to zbyt trudne...
Stworzyłam steampunkowy szkicownik z niezwykłymi tekturkami, mdf i maskami.


Hello everybody, 
today is my turn to inspire you with the gorgeous products from SnipArt.
 Well that is not so difficult….
I made a steampunk scetchbook-cover with these awesome stencils and chipboards/MDF


I just love the MDF products like the gears and the pipe lines.
But also the thickness and design of the SnipArt stencils






Mam dla Was także kurs filmowy abyście mogli krok po kroku zobaczyć jak go wykonałam. 
I made a video tutorial for you, so you can see step by step how this cover came to live.




I used these products in this design:
http://snipart.pl/industrial-factory-rury-dlugie-mdf-p-1011.html

Thank you so much for looking at my work 
and checking the tutorial I made for you,
greetings Crea Red









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz