sobota, 15 lutego 2020

SHABBY BOOK


Witajcie Fani SnipArt.
Wracam z moją trzecią pracą- tym razem chcę się podzielić czymś innym, alterowaną książką, której chciałam nadać styl Vintage. 
Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba... 


Hello again to all you lovely SnipArt lovers
I am back with my third project for this month
This time I like to share something different with you
I altered a book and tried to make it Vintage style

hope you like it......


Po wycięciu mnóstwa stron z książki dodałam trochę warstw. Najpierw drzewa z kolekcji Behind the Door w trzech warstwach. Pokryłam je przeźroczystym pudrem do embossingu by podkreślić detale.

After I cut out a lot of pages from the book I had some nice layers.
First i added de Behind the Door collection Behind the Door collection trees in there position, after I embossed them with clear embossing powder, so it keeps its gorgeous details.


Użyłam też koronki na brzegach. Następnie zembossowałam serduszko z kolekcji Wandering Ivy piaskowym pudrem.

I used some lace on the edges and in the top of the pages.
Then I embossed the wandering-ivy-heart with a sandy embossing powder.


Wycięłam fragmenty borderów z kolekcji Beauty in the Dark i umieściłam między warstwami. Z kolekcji Wandering Ivy użyłam też gałązek bluszczu na brzegach stron.

I cut some of the beautiful Beauty in the Dark - border flower and put them between de layers.
From the collection Wandering Ivy I used the Ivy Branches to put them on the sides of the pages.

 

Użyłam produktów Lindy's- mgiełęk i pudrów dla pokolorowania mojej książki i trochę gesso dla wydobycia szczegółów. 

I used Lindy's sprays and embossing powders for coloring my book.
en white gesso for creating the depth.


Mam nadzieję, że spodobał się Wam mój projekt i może Was zainspirował.
Do zobaczenia wkrótce!

I hope you enjoyed my project and maybe got some inspiration from it,
I hope to see you soon here on the blog again...

used chipboards:

http://snipart.pl/behind-the-door-cyprysy-p-1330.htmlhttp://snipart.pl/beauty-in-the-dark-border-flower-3szt-p-1046.htmlhttp://snipart.pl/images/wycinanki/KOLEKCJE/Ivy/38a.JPGsnipart.pl/wandering-ivy-ramka-z-bluszczem-serce-p-1243.html
                     
Creative greetings from me 
and thank you for taking the time to read this blog!!!


1 komentarz:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    More than 160 thousand women and men are using a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's painless and works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) Now learn this amazing hack

    and you'll be 2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    OdpowiedzUsuń