sobota, 14 marca 2020

Behind the Door - by Crea Red


Witajcie i dziękuję, że poświęciliście czas by przeczytać mój post.
Stworzyłam okładkę organizera na rok 2020, używając mnóstwa pięknych SnipArtowych tekturek, masek i MDFów.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my blogpost!
I made a organizer cover for the year 2020 for you,
using a lot of the beautiful SnipArt chipboards, stencil and MDF word.



                         
     Użyłam kolekcji "Behind the Door"
Te tekturki mają prawdziwą trójwymiarową głębię- uwielbiam je.
Drzwi są ozdobne, delikatne i piękne.               

I used the collection of "Behind the Door" 
These chipboards have that really 3d depth I love.
The door ornaments are so delicate and beautiful.


W tle widzicie maskę z murkiem. Zrobiłam nieco bardziej 
trójwymiarowe tło dodając tekturki tła na moim wzorze. 

For the background I used the wall stencil with texture paste 
and made it more 3D by putting the background chipboard
 square on top of the texture





Pod drzwiami umieściłam tekturki Wandering Ivy.
Teraz wygląda to jakby rosły za drzwiami

Under the door I glued my embossed Wandering Ivy,
now it just looks like it is growing from under the door.



products I used:





snipart.pl/wandering-ivy-bluszcz-galezie-p-1249.htmlsnipart.pl/murek-15x15-stencil-p-907.htmlsnipart.pl/behind-the-door-drzwi-warstwowe-niskie-p-1329.html






snipart.pl/hope-mdf-p-962.htmlsnipart.pl/tlo-azur-kwadraty-p-787.html







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz