wtorek, 10 marca 2020

Say Yes to New Adventures Art Journal Page

Hi there Snip Art lovers, Farrel here to share my latest art journal page. I was recently teaching on a crafting cruise and got inspiration whilst on the cruise to create an art journal page using the theme of travel.

SayyestonewadventuresbyFarrelTailor

I started with a kraft base and used some music sheets, patterned cardstock from a catalogue and using a spatula applied some Stamperia Crackle Paste.
Once the paste dried I then stamped the background using Darkroom Door World Map stamp and Gazette texture stamp. I splattered some acrylic paint and used Seth Apter's Izink Dye Spray - Marron. I also used Tim Holtz Design Tape - Journey.

Art Journal Page for Snip Art by Farrel Tailor

I painted the Up in the air - ornaments with feathers using PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylic Paint in Mermaid. I heat embossed Balloon with cogs chipboard using Stampendous Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory. Next I painted the Vintage Boutique - Large Napkin using Stamperia Cappuccino Acrylic paint and then highlighted using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Squirts - Maple Syrup Bronze.

Say yes to new adventures art journal by Farrel Tailor

I inked both Up in the air - Ormanenty - Diamonds and Mandala's Dream Border #1 with black archival Ink. I adhered all the pieces to my page and finished the page by splattering some of the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Squirts - Maple Syrup Bronze and added my title using a Tim Holtz Small Chat Sticker.

SayyestonewadventuresbyFarrelTailor

Snip Art Products Used
arrows
border
hot air balloons cogs
 
Vintage Boutique
 
Diamonds

Thanks for dropping by and I will be back real soon xx

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz