wtorek, 14 kwietnia 2020

photo tutorial ATC (Art Trading Cards)

Hello crafters,
I hope you are all well and save in these strange times
But if we stay at home we can craft and be creative

So I challenged myself in making some ATC (Art Trading Cards) which is new to me..
I will show you through photo's how I created these cards.









I started by taking cardboard and made them in the right size
2.5" x 3.5"    /    6,3 x 8.9 cm

them I put some texture on them by using stencil
Industrial Factory Metal herringbone:
Magic Lights Star:
Magic Light Snowflakes under the frame:




Then I started to add chipboards "Magic Lights Snowflakes with stars"
on them:


and on this one I used "Magic Lights Snowflakes Illuminations"




after drying very carefully I put black gesso on all three of them


Then the fun part had arrived, giving it color ad bringing it to live
I used first the matt waxes from Finnabair

After that they dried I put a second layer to highlight the chipboards 
but this time with metallic waxes and some glitter


after that I put on the sentiments as you can see in the first pictures in this blog

These cards are easy to make and very much fun to do
I made it not to complicated so you have an idea on how to make them
and make them in your own style,
 would love to see some ATC's you made with our chipboards
on our new Facebook group
Snip Art - inspiracje

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to see you soon
here or on Facebook & Instagram

greetings and stay save Crea Red/Karin

USED PRODUCTS:





snipart.pl/magic-lights-sniezynki-z-gwiazdkami-p-1022.html


snipart.pl/magic-lights-sniezynki-iluminacje-p-1026.html



snipart.pl/magic-lights-sniezynki-pod-ramke-stencil-15x15-p-1042.html


snipart.pl/magic-lights-gwiazdy-stencil-15x15-p-1041.html


http://snipart.pl/industrial-factory-metal-jodelka-15x15-stencil-p-1013.html










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz