środa, 1 kwietnia 2020

WEDDING BOOK

Witajcie!
Dzisiaj przychodzę do Was ze specjalnym projektem. To książka na wpisy na ślub mojej przyjaciółki, mojej "małej siostrzyczki i tą pracą rozpoczynam kwiecień w SnipArtcie. 


Hi everyone!

Today I bring you a very special project for me, it is a signature book that I have prepared for a friend's wedding, "my little sis" and with which I inaugurate the month of April for Snip Art.


Księga jest w odcieniach szarości, turkusu czyli kolorów, które łączę kiedy tylko mogę. 
A book in shades of green, turquoise and gray, colors that I like to mix when I can.





I have done it with a Japanese binding



Użyłam słówek i zwrotów, które możecie znaleźć na stronie SnipArt, oraz z kolekcji, która jeszcze nie jest dostępna. Jest w niej wiele arkuszy świetnych do zabawy. 
I have used many phrases and words that you can find on the Snip Art website and a collection that is not yet on the web, which are beautiful sheets and that give a lot of play.



Na końcu zostawiam Wam linki do produktów, których użyłam. Bawiłam się też papierami, elementami metalowymi, kwiatami, wstążkami i oczywiście fantastycznymi tekturkami SnipArt. 

At the end of the entry I will leave you the direct link of the chipboards that I have used.

I have played with papers, metal elements, flowers, ribbons and of course the wonderful Snip Art chipboards.









Products:







I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz