sobota, 25 kwietnia 2020

Reach For The Stars Art Journal Page

Hi there Snip Art Fans, Farrel here to share with you all my art journal page I created using the Reach For The Stars collection.
There is a process video at the end of the blog if you would like to watch me in action.



I used a watercolour cardstock as my base and with a blending brush I used Distress Oxide Inks to create my galaxy. I also watered down some white paint to splatter some stars.
In the video you will see I originally heat embossed the stars but I felt the colours were too close to the background so I decided to leave them raw which is very new to me.


For the Planets, I used my aqua pen and Distress Oxide inks to add colour and I love how they turned out. For the title I used Finnabair's Sparks paint and I also watered down the left overs and splattered onto the background to add some shimmer. To finish off the page, I added some paper dolls and used my Fineline Applicator to doodle around the edges.

Here is my video, I hope you enjoy it


Snip Art Products Used




Thanks for dropping in and I look forward in sharing my next project with you all soon xx






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz