sobota, 31 października 2020

Halloween Hexagon

 Hello Snipart fans


I  am very sorry that the new chipboards didn't reached my house yet

but we have a lot of other chipboards to make a Halloweenproject 😉



PICTURE


I used the Hexagon 3D small for this project

I made texture on the outside with a stencil from Up in the Air Damaski

and on the bottem of the hexagon with background chipboard: 

                                                   Openwork chequered pattern



I coloured the chipboard layered bugs with Glace by Tim Holz
 because it will show the texture 



I glued the lit on the backside so it will stand and put the  skulls from 
Beauty in the Dark on both sides en coloured them in bright colours




Gave it all a wax highlight with aged brass to show more details.
the stencil will come out better this way


And used the hexagon small pieces to put beside the skulls and to lift op my bug

Hope you like my Halloween Hexagon




products I used as far as they are on the website:














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz