piątek, 23 października 2020

IN THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT

BOOO!!!

Welcome to the darkness of the night at Snip Art.

 The most terrifying night of the year is approaching and I still hadn't done anything  🤦🏻‍♀️  😱 the truth is that I was looking forward to the new collections 😜

My first idea was different, but in the end I created a scene with a cemetery.



I used one of the coffin, sinister trees, haunted house, tombs and cat chipboards from the "WITCH PLEASE" collection,  at the end of the post I will leave you a link to all the products.








Snip Art Products Used





I hope you enjoy the most terrifying night and see you soon!  👻
Hadry DC 🖤



1 komentarz:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledge ebay bellen

    OdpowiedzUsuń