sobota, 24 października 2020

Happy Haunting Mixed Media Frame

 Hi Everyone

I was so excited when Snip Art released their new designs and there was chipboard for Halloween!! Here in Australia it's not celebrated like other countries but I love doing Halloween type projects so I decided to alter a frame using the new designs. 


The frame I used is by Ikea, I used texture paste and black gesso on frame and then highlighted using Art Alchemy Waxes.

I stenciled onto my snip art MDF tag using their mask - wood and texture paste. I painted the tag, 3D Skull, Open Roses and Halloween Set chipboard with black gesso and used the same waxes as the frame to add colour and highlights.



I sprayed the flowers with a black spray and highlighted with a wax and then adhered the tag to the clear board in the frame.


Snip Art Products




Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween xx

















1 komentarz:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledge ebay bellen

    OdpowiedzUsuń