sobota, 3 października 2020

Today's Moments Tomorrow's Memories Layout

 Hello there everyone, Farrel here to share with you a layout I created using the Industrial Factory Collection and Background Collection.


This photo of my 2 younger boys and husband just melts my heart and I love capturing these types of moments which I feel is what scrapbooking is all about.

So here is a quick run through on how I created the layout. The background paper is by 13@rts and it's from their His and Her collection. I used white gesso on the patterned paper and then used Distress Oxide Sprays on top. Then added some stamping on top of that.


For the Cogs chipboard, I used Finnabair's Rust Effect Paste and then layered them on top of each other.



I left the Simple Decor with Cogs chipboard raw to help break up all the browns on the layout.


For the Open Triangle background chipboard, I used my aqua pen to apply Distress Oxide ink. To finish off the layout I used Hazy Days Word Stickers by 7 Dots Studio and I stamped a clock and light bulb into on some cardstock and cut them out. Then added some splatters.




Snip Art Products Used





I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial and look forward to sharing my next project real soon xx






 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz