środa, 28 października 2020

Halloween shadow box

 Cześć,

ostatnio nie mogłem przestać myśleć o nowej tekturce, która pojawiła się sklepie, a mianowicie o czaszce 3D. Jest ona tak niesamowita, że szkoda byłoby trzymać ją schowaną. Po jej złożeniu postanowiłem zrobić shadow box.


Hello,

recently I couldn't stop think about the new chipboard that has appeared in the store, namely the 3D skull. It is so amazing that it would be a shame to keep it hidden. After gluing it, I decided to make a shadow box.



Zacząłem od bazy, którą pomalowałem na czarno, a której tło powstało z papierów w klimacie vintage z naklejkami halloweenowymi. Całość przyciemniłem tuszami Distress. 

Kolejnym krokiem było umieszczenie czaszki i świeczek. 
Czaszkę po sklejeniu pomalowałem najpierw białym gesso, a potem farbą akrylową w kolorze kości słoniowej. Po wyschnięciu użyłem jeszcze czarnej farby akwarelowej by przyciemnić otwór nosowy i oczodoły i nieco postarzyć całą czaszkę.


I started with a base that I painted black, the background of which was made of vintage papers with Halloween stickers. I darkened the whole thing with Distress inks. 

The next step was to place the skull and candles. 
After gluing the skull, I painted first with white gesso and then with ivory acrylic paint. After drying, I used black watercolor paint to darken the nostril and eye sockets and age the entire skull a bit.






Pomiędzy czaszką, a świeczkami umieściłem dwa nagrobki oraz dynię. Przestrzeń pomiędzy nimi wypełniłem gazą oraz chrobotkiem. 

Between the skull and the candles, I placed two tombstones and a pumpkin. I filled the space between them with gauze and lichen of reindeer moss.


Górną część wypełniłem gałęziami, na których dałem nieco gazy imitującej pajęczyny. Na gałęzi dodałem też pająka, a w tle kilka nietoperzy.

I filled the upper part of box with branches, on which I put some gauze imitating spider's webs. I also added a spider on the branch and a few bats in the background.


Użyłem: / I used:








Pozdrawiam,

Regards,


Dawid









1 komentarz:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledge visit site

    OdpowiedzUsuń