wtorek, 21 kwietnia 2020

ART IS MY ALCHEMY

Hello everyone!

Today or I bring the tutorial of a canvas, with the great Snip Art chipboards, from the collections "Mad Scientist" and "Industrial Factory".

For this canvas I wanted to use the "Mad Scientist" collection so I looked for the image of a chemist, Dimitri Mendeleyev, creator of the periodic table of elements and who fit perfectly into the idea that I had.



I have prepared a video for you with the process and you can find it on my You Tube channel.

I show you more photos with details of the canvas and at the end of the post you will find the video and the direct link to all the chipboards I have used.






Here you have the video.




As you will see in the video, start with an idea of ​​making an inverted canvas and at the end leave it normal


Products:









I hope you like it and see you soon!
Take care!
Hadry









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz