piątek, 17 kwietnia 2020

LOST

Hello everyone! 
I hope that all of you are well and that you are complying with the confinement measures of your country.
Today I bring you a new entry for Snip Art.

An entry that reflects how I feel in many moments since all this started.
For those of you who do not know, I am a nurse and I am experiencing this situation in the first person, so when my sister sent me this photo, the project came to light.


I do not know who the author is, but I find it shocking, it reflects many feelings and experiences that I have had during these days.

We are going with the project, on a frame I have placed a fabric as a canvas and based on the photo this is what has come out.


A mixed media background, with tags, molds and chipboards from the "Up in the Air" collection.





The title "Lost", because that's how I have felt at times.







Products:





I hope you like it and see you soon!
Take care!
Hadry



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz