sobota, 4 kwietnia 2020

My whole world.....MUSIC





hello everybody,

Today it is my turn to inspire you 
with the one thing we all have incomen...MUSIC 

Who doesn't like music?
We all have different styles of music we like I think...

But today I show you the beautiful electric gitar from MDF
I made a bookcover on a music notebook


I put 3d stars on top of the gitar base and
the MDF "my whole world" as a sentiment on the cover of the book





For texture I used structure paste and the up in the air stencil.

used products:


snipart.pl/mdf-baza-gitara-elektryczna-p-1072.html


snipart.pl/my-whole-world-mdf-p-964.html
                                                  snipart.pl/tlo-azur-gwiazdki-p-823.html

                                                  snipart.pl/up-in-the-air-damaski-stencil-15x15-p-1101.html






1 komentarz: