piątek, 3 lipca 2020

GOOD BYE.LO


Witajcie! Witam Was w świecie SnipArt.
Dzisiaj przychodzę do Was w ramach inspiracji DT.
Przygotowałam monochromatyczny layout. 


Hi! Welcome to the Snip Art Universe.
Again I come back here with a project within the design team.
This time I have prepared a monochromatic LO.


Użyłam tekturek z kolekcji "Industrial Factory", "Mandalas Dreams", "Up in the Air" i "Wandering Ivy"
I have used chipboards from the collections: "Industrial Factory", "Mandalas Dreams", "Up in the Air" and "Wandering Ivy".





Ma on zdjęcie, które bardzo mi się podoba i wydaje mi się, że świetnie się sprawdziło jako monochrome. Jak myślicie?
It had this photo, which I love and I think a monochrome LO is going great! 
Don't you think?





Snip Art Products Used

Industrial Factory Collection


Up in the Air Collection


Wandering Ivy Collection


Mandalas Dreams Collection

 

I hope you like it and see you soon!

Hadry





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz