wtorek, 21 lipca 2020

Rzuć to wszystko, co złe / Give up all that is bad

Hej Kochani!
Przychodzę dzisiaj do Was z projektem wyjątkowym. Tak naprawdę, odkąd dostałam w paczce bazę skrzypcową, to miałam w głowie już jakiś projekt z jej wykonaniem. Jednak w ogóle nawet przez chwilkę nie myślałam, że wykorzystam do tego projektu postać wielkiego polskiego artysty - Pana Zbigniewa Wodeckiego. A przecież On, jak mało kto, kojarzy się właśnie ze skrzypcami. Jednak, gdy usiadłam  i zaczęłam robić projekt, musiałam przerwać i iść poszukać odpowiedniego zdjęcia, bo nagle nie wyobrażałam sobie tych skrzypiec bez Pana Zbyszka. 

Hi guys!
I have something really special for you today. The true is, that I have seen this violin base for the very first time, I knew immediately what  I would make of them. However, even for a moment I did not think that I would use the figure of the great Polish artist - Mr. Zbigniew Wodecki for this project. If you are not from Poland, you should know that mr. Zbigniew Wodecki was the one of the best polish musician from old generation, he was also a multi-instrumentalist and composer. He died 3 years ago. To be honest, I appreciate his work,  I really love few songs, but I've never been a huge fan. However, I think no one in Poland will say that Mr. Wodecki wasn't a great artist. Because he was.
When I sat down and started doing the project, I had to stop and go look for a suitable photo, because suddenly I couldn't imagine this violin base without mr. Wodecki.







Użyłam: / I used:

   



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz