wtorek, 28 lipca 2020

Tropical Adventure Mixed Media Frame

Hello there everyone, Farrel here to share my latest tutorial with you all.

For this project I used this month's mood board as inspiration....everyone loves a summer themed project right? If you wanted to give it a go, you still have a little bit of time to submit your project.



 So for my project, I used chipboard from the Tropical Adventure collection along with the MDF ship wheel and Background Open Circles set. At the end of the post there will also be a process video which you are more than welcome to click on.


I painted all the chipboard pieces lightly with white gesso. The ships wheel I dry brushed white gesso on - I wanted to give a slight white wash type effect. 


I used Prima's Color Bloom Spray in Deep Teal on my shells and on the background of the small canvas. Then used Finnabair's rust effect paste (only the light brown colour) on the chipboard and on the canvas. I used water to dilute the paste to give an aged beachy look.


Snip Art products 






Here is the process video



Thanks for dropping xx






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz