sobota, 25 lipca 2020

Jolly Roger Pirate S



Hi everyone and welcome to the Snipart blog.
Today I wanna show you the beautiful Jolly Roger chipboards


I started on a Chipboards S shape that was laying around in my stash
I put some texture paste so it will be more alive
and painted it with Finnabair Ice Blue metallic paint


I used the Jolly Roger pirate corners, the flag and the Barrel set/


The corners were glued on eachother to get a different kind of shape
I used Tim Holz Distress embossing Glaze on the barrels and the bottles.
The other chipboards I inkt with distress ink Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge.


I also glazed the flag with embossing, look how amazing the head is coming out.
I made layers with the boat Rudders to get dimention


The Skul with the anker is layered and it makes a real 3d
I finished the chipboards with some Aged Brass wax

Hope you like these new awesome pirate JOLLY ROGER chipboards

Untill next time, greetings Crea Red/Karin


products I used in this project:

  



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz